Thursday, April 28, 2011

Girlie Gushings about my new shoes



These are the Flamingo Peep-Toe Glitter Pump by Ellie. I of course will be adding to them, though they are fabulous as-is, they need some personal touches. I'm using these for one of my re-vamped acts that I will be doing at Kitty Nights on May 8th (Mother's Day!) All I can say is that if I get my wish and my act together just right, it will involve sparkles, "fur", and a little striptacular surprise... IF I can get everything I need in time...

Otherwise, the purpose of this blog was just to gush about how in love with these shoes I am and how they will be performing at Kitty Nights as well as myself. For those of you in the New York City area that haven't been to Kitty Nights, you should come because it's a really good time. Great acts with killer hosts all for only $5.00 every Sunday in the East Village. I hope to see everyone who can make it at Bar on A, May 8th at 9:00 pm SHARP! (Fem Appeal doesn't cater to late comers!)
http://www.kittynights.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment