Friday, March 19, 2010

Onward Movement

It's been a while since your little Dixie has written to all of you to share her grand adventures. So I have been working on learning some classic moves with Miss Jo Boobs and working on some audience connection work with Miss Darlinda Just Darlinda. This weekend we begin fan work! Ooo la la... I also met some of the most amazing people last night at NUDE. NUDE is a all nude band run by Bunny Love and a host of New York's most famous burlesque dancers. I met Miss Misty Mounds, a very comedian and two wonderful cross-dressers. It was a wonderous evening and there may be upcoming shows in the works so stay tuned ladies and gentlemen... Dixie is on the rise...

*** Please note that I had previously used the term Drag Queen erroneously, I was with two cross-dressers. I apologize for my mistake- I have since discovered the difference. ~ Dixie 8/15/10***

1 comment:

  1. I just found this blog, and I am reading it from the start to today. As one of the "Drag Queens" you met (we actually prefer to be called crossdressers), it is very interesting to read about your development as a performer--especially since you are also a quite good writer. I'm adding this to the blogroll on my blog, so, I'll always see when you've posted something new.

    ReplyDelete