Tuesday, March 30, 2010

To Be A Kitten

Ah yes, the magical art of being a kitten. A "kitten", for those of you who do not know, is the beautiful individual who clears the stage in between numbers for next act. Usually a dancer in waiting... of sorts. So I may get to be a kitten for a very prominent dancer here in New York. I'm so excited my tassels are quivering... yes... I wear them all the time. She runs multiple shows here in the area, however, I simply can't reveal her identity until I'm absolutely certain I've booked it. Through meeting all these women in this field I've realized something, beauty comes in all forms and so does talent, quite frankly I think they are some of the most beautiful creatures on the earth... but that may be mostly due to my glitter obsession! Seriously, I'm obsessed with glitter... I like it... everywhere... and yes, I mean everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment